Saturday 25 April 2009

It's the weekend....

I sneaked an hour of sewing in last night until I had to get ready to go out and have finally finished these patchwork baskets that have been sat around for ages - made using this lovely tutorial at Pink Penguin. I made the baskets and then went off the boil when it came to the easy bit - sewing the linings in! All finished now and will be put to good use on my sewing table holding (stupidly small and possibly useless) bits of fabric, selvedges and other odds and ends. They are made with the scraps of Heather Baileys Freshcut (I'm sure if Heather knew how obsessed I was with this fabric it would probably freak her out!!!).

It was nice to finally get some sunshine so at least my pics don't look too murky.



Here's the lovely Jimmy Boy giving me the evil eye for taking pictures of the baskets when i should be feeding him!!

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful.
    And let me tell you a secret: heather bailey is also one of my favourite fabric designers :-D

    ReplyDelete