Tuesday 12 January 2010

No pain no gain.

My head is chocka block with DQS8 that I can’t think of much else at the moment.

I can’t even think much about all the snow we’ve had and how I’m going to manage to get to my Osteopath appointment tomorrow if i can’t get my car off the street.
No, WAY more important things to think about than that!

I guess I’m not alone in wanting to make THE perfect quilt but as last time, i get stuck on the same questions.

Do i make something that is vey ‘me? Or do i make something that isn’t very me but that i know my partner will like?

Maybe i haven’t quite stalked my partner enough yet.
I know I’ve got plenty of time so i think i just need to let it sit in my sub-conscious and I’m sure something will pop up.

In the meantime I’ve been working on my Josephs coat quilt for the Quilt-a-long. 14 blocks joined together – yay!!



I suspect if i laid off these and spent less time with my butt parked on the aofa hunched over this then i probably wouldn't even have needed to get the Osteopath in the first place! But, no pain no gain, right?